The holiday season is fast approaching. It goes without saying that Christmas will be celebrated a little differently this year.
The recreation team is working on innovative ways to make the holiday season special for residents and their families. Together we can help in making Christmas special for the residents of our homes.
Holy Family Home has partnered with VidDay (www.vidday.com), a company that offers families and friends a special opportunity to provide a once in a lifetime personalized holiday video to residents as a special and unique gift.
We invite you to create a special Christmas video greeting with VidDay, that the recreation team can share with your loved ones, come Christmas and New Year. Not only is this special for your loved one, but it will also serve as a “time-capsule” for your family as a whole. Something that can be enjoyed now and as a memory to be reminisced about in the years to come.
For an example of a holiday video, please click here.
It’s simple. No app download or editing skills are required.
- To get started visit VidDay here.
- Select “Get Started” to set up your video greeting.
- Easily invite as many family members and friends with a unique link, by emailing or texting, for them to contribute pictures, videos, and holiday wishes to the resident.
- Once all of your video messages and pictures are in place, select “Finalize” and VidDay will set up the full video within 6 hours for you to share.
- After it’s all done, simply connect with our recreation team by providing the link, who will share your video message with your loved one.
All you need is a smartphone, a tablet or computer and access to the internet.
VidDay is offering the families of Holy Family a holiday special of 15% off the cost by using the promo code HOLYFAMILYHOME15 at checkout. Prices are determined by the length of the video not the amount of content.
Please note that they have live customer support ready and happy to help 20 hours per day.
Please ensure that in your email you indicate your loved one’s name and unit/room number so that we can redirect the link to the appropriate recreation worker.
Please send your final video link to the following email addresses: email@example.com