On Wednesday, August 5th, 2020, Holy Family Home began indoor visits for designated family caregivers, and we wish to welcome these visitors into the home as they spend valuable time with our residents. The special contribution family visitation makes for our residents is recognized, particularly during these difficult times. Holy Family Home continues to be vigilant in sanitization, distancing, and all measures mandated by public health, to protect our residents, staff, and now families during the pandemic. We request your utmost cooperation in following the following guidelines to ensure safety for all during these visits:
- Practice frequent hand hygiene within the home
- Wear a mask at all times, ensuring coverage from nose to chin
- Practice physical distancing of 6 feet as much as possible
- Remain in the resident room when visiting indoors with no use of common areas
- If proceeding to the designated outdoor spaces for visitation, please proceed directly to that area and without stopping in common areas
We appreciate your ongoing cooperation and patience as we adapt our visitation practices. We need to work together for the safety and health of the residents. Holy Family Home will continue to communicate regularly as any further changes arise.
Stay safe, stay healthy.
Tara-Lee Procter (Maciuszonek)
CEO – Holy Family Home