February 17, 2022
Dear Residents and Families:
We are very pleased to inform you our COVID-19 outbreak at Holy Family Home has been declared over. There are presently no active resident cases in the Home and units will no longer be in quarantine. All infection prevention and controls protocols will need to be continued as per Shared Health and WRHA direction.
Effective today, visitation for 2A – Sacred Heart and 4A – St. Joseph’s can resume similar to the rest of the Home as follows:
- Each resident may have one fully-vaccinated designated family caregiver visit per day (there will be no exceptions).
- Visits are to occur in the resident’s rooms only.
- Masks (fully covering the nose and mouth) and eye shields must be worn at all times.
- Physical distance of 6 feet should be maintained as much as possible.
- No food or drink will be permitted while visiting.
- If designated family caregivers are not following these protocols, their visitation access will be revoked.
Visitation hours are:
|Monday||10 am – 2 pm|
|Tuesday||3 pm – 7 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am – 2 pm|
|Thursday||3 pm – 7 pm|
|Friday||10 am – 2 pm|
|Saturday||10 am – 2 pm|
|Sunday||10 am – 2 pm|
We are requesting designated family caregivers to communicate with one another to reduce the likelihood of being declined entry on arrival at the Home.
There will be changes to visitation occurring next week. Further information will be shared in the near future.
We do not have any active COVID-19 positive staff isolating at this time.
Please keep Holy Family Home in your thoughts and your prayers.
Tara-Lee Procter (Maciuszonek) – Chief Executive Officer