February 10, 2022
Dear Residents and Families:
We are very sorry to share there was another resident pass away who was positive with COVID-19. Our prayers and sincere condolences to the families during this very difficult time.
At present, our outbreak summary is the following:
- 5A – St. Michael’s has resolved its outbreak and residents are no longer in quarantine.
- 3A – St. Anne’s has resolved its outbreak and residents are no longer in quarantine.
- 2CS – St. Francis has resolved its outbreak and residents are no longer in quarantine.
- 4A – St. Joseph’s has recovered all its COVID-19 residents from the infectious period.
- 2A – Sacred Heart has three residents who are in isolation and all other residents who were COVID-19 positive have passed the period of infection.
All residents within the Home are being closely monitored for any signs and symptoms.
There are presently four COVID-19 positive staff that are away from work and isolating at this time.
We will be reviewing our visitation hours next week.
Please keep Holy Family Home in your thoughts and your prayers.
Tara-Lee Procter (Maciuszonek)
Chief Executive Officer