March 9, 2022
Dear Residents and Families:
Effective March 10, 2022, the visiting hours at Holy Family Home will be expanding.
Holy Family Home will continue to require all designated family caregivers and general visitors to provide proof of vaccination and identification. Exceptions will be made for residents who are at end of life.
Our visiting hours will be as shown below with the following guidance:
- There can be a maximum of two persons in a resident’s room at a time.
- Children under the age of 12 who are unvaccinated for COVID-19 may visit with a fully vaccinated adult (either designated caregiver or general visitor).
- Visits are to occur in the resident’s rooms only.
- Masks (fully covering the nose and mouth) and eye shields must be worn at all times.
- Physical distance of 6 feet should be maintained as much as possible.
- No food or drink will be permitted while visiting.
- Pets are permitted to visit.
- If designated family caregivers or general visitors are not following these protocols, their visitation access will be revoked.
|Monday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Please coordinate with family members/other visitors who may visit.
Designated Family Caregivers and general visitors, who are not fully vaccinated may book visits in the visitation rooms by calling Janice Buors at 204 589 7381 extension 265.
Please keep Holy Family Home in your thoughts and your prayers.
Tara-Lee Procter (Maciuszonek) – Chief Executive Officer